Wednesday 25 November 2015

Trailer for Captain America: Civil War

I have been very busy lately, hence unable to fulfill my promise regarding the reviews of the Adrian Tchaikovsky's books from the Shadows of the Apt series. However, when I saw this trailer, I simply had to write a few words.


Looks like the heroes are going to clash between themselves, and it looks great. The tone reminded me a bit of my favorite Star Wars movie - The Empire Strikes Back. It is a dark, pessimistic second act and a great introduction to the final installment. This movie is going to be the overture for the next Avengers installment and it looks really promising. I admit that I am a big fan of Marvel movies and though some are better than others, I enjoyed watching all of them. I think they are at their best when they center on conflicts between characters. Having that in mind, this one could be one of the best and I am looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment